Thursday, January 21, 2016

Our Engagement Pictures!

Okay I can't believe we just took our engagement pictures! It's so crazy how fast time is flying by. It feels like Jacob just proposed yesterday! I wanted our engagement pictures to give a slight hint of what our wedding will be like. Hint hint...the baby's breaths. Wedding planning has been stressful yet really fun! It's a lot of pressure knowing that I only get to do this once so I have to make it perfect for myself. I also want to make this day perfect for Jacob. Even if he says he doesn't care about the little things I know once he see's how hard I've worked for our wedding he will be proud. It's so fun pinning so many things to my wedding board on Pinterest! Gosh if my wedding could just be a real life version of all those pins my wedding would be perfect! 

Anyways, here are the engagement pictures. I love how these pictures show our relationship. We love to be silly together and not taking things too seriously. However, Jacob sometimes takes silly to a whole new leve haha. Enjoy! 
























No comments:

Post a Comment